Had a Chanel counter makeover last night and got to test out a few of the products from their fall 2014 collection Etats Poetiques. I was lucky enough to snag one of the more limited sessions with one of the visiting international makeup artists. For the past year or so, Chanel Taiwan has almost exclusively invited Chanel makeup artists from Korea as their International Representatives, and it just goes to show how strong the K-fever is in Taiwan.
I gave the MA free reign and told her do whatever look she thought suited me. The result is a very wearable and flattering look that is quick and easy.
Here’s a lowdown of what products were used on me:
- Existing makeup was removed with the Demaquillant Yeux Intense bi-phase and the Eau Douceur cleansing water.
- Sublimage La Lotion applied via cotton squares
- Sublimage La Creme Yeux
- Sublimage L’Essence
- Sublimage Le Fluide
- Sublimage La Protection UV
- Le Blanc Light Revealing Whitening Makeup Base in Lys (30)
- Perfection Lumiere Velvet in a mix of 10 and 20 applied with the blending foundation brush #7
- Eclat Lumiere concealer in 10 blended in with sponge
- Poudre Universelle Compacte in 20 applied with puff
- Vitalumiere Eclat compact foundation dusted on T-zone with powder brush
- Le Sourcil brow trio in 20 (I think) using brow brush #27
- Les 4 Ombres in Poesie 234
- Ombre Essentielle single shadows in Sensation (102) and Palpitation (104)
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Expresso (20) and Ecriture eyeliner in Noir (10)
- Inimitable Waterproof mascara in Noir 10
- Joues Contraste in Innosence (160)
- Rouge Coco Shine in Boy (54) and Levres Scintillantes in Songe (191) on top
- Hydra Beauty Essence Mist to seal
Looks like waaaay to much product, but it all took around 30 minutes including the skincare part and the random chit chat in between. I walked away with the Poesie quad, the blusher, and a few other items that I will feature in another post along with a more detailed review when I can find the time.
This morning, I recreated the look using Poesie but skipped the liners and mascara, because as is very evident in this picture, I’m still mostly dead to the world.
However, because today is Father’s Day in Taiwan (8/8 sounds like Baba = dad in Chinese), I thought I’d party it up and Pink Pong it.
Hope you have an awesome weekend!